Ah, February – the month of love! It’s also a month for school vacations. Whether you want to getaway with your significant lover or family, Key West is the ultimate destination, whether you live near or far.
The weather is gorgeous in February on the island. No snow. No puffy winter jackets or heavy boots. All you need is some sunscreen, some shades, and your best summer wear! Being the dry season, there is also little chance of rain to damper your time.
In the month of February, there’s a lot going on in Key West that’s fun for everyone. Remember, there is more to do in Key West than just go to the beach! Key West is filled with festivals, art, culture, historical sites, and more!
Key West is also the ideal place to go boating. If you have a boat, dock it at Florida Marina Clubs’ Key West Harbour marina location, which has wet and dry slips and offers boat rentals. Our beautiful marina also has a restaurant, private beach, spa and fitness room, and luxurious suites for you to stay in during your trip to Key West! Our suites are not too far from all the events, happenings, and sights on the island.
For the month of February, our team at Key West Harbour wanted to share with you some fun things to do in Key West.
· Key West Burlesque presents Weekly Backroom Burlesque at Sidebar, Through Feb. 23, Friday, 10 p.m., Saturdays, 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. http://www.sidebarkeywest.com/
· Waterfront Playhouse presents: A Doll’s House, Part 2, Through Feb. 9, Box office: 305-294-5015. https://www.waterfrontplayhouse.org/shows/a-dolls-house-part-2/
· Key West Artisan Market, Feb.10-24, Higgs Beach. Bring your own bags. https://www.facebook.com/KeyWestArtisanMarket/
· Key West Theater presents: Arrival From Sweden, The Music of ABBA, Feb. 11, 8 p.m., Key West Theater, 512, Eaton St. https://www.thekeywesttheater.com/event/1740867-arrival-from-sweden-music-key-west/
· Anne McKee Fine Art Auction, Feb. 13, The Studios of Key West, 7 p.m. $25-$50. https://mckeefund.org/
· 36th Annual Wesley House Valentine’s Day Gala, Feb. 14, 6:30-9:30 p.m. http://www.wesleyhouse.org/event/valentines-gala/
· Key West Theater presents: Los Lobos, Feb. 14, 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. Key West Theater, 512 Eaton St., https://www.thekeywesttheater.com/event/1751318-los-lobos-6-30-key-west/
· 59th Annual Key West Home Tours, Feb. 15-16, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., $35-$40. 305-294-9501. http://www.oirf.org/page.php?p=tours
· Key West Impromptu Concerts presents: Camerata Ensemble, Feb. 17, St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, http://www.keywestimpromptu.org/concerts/concert/camerata-ensemble-2019.
Whether you love music or home tours, you’ll find a great form of entertainment in Key West this February. As a matter of fact, these are just a few of the events happening on the island this month – there is so much more for you to check out.
Whether you’re spending a night, the weekend, or a week in Key West, you’ll obviously need somewhere to spend the night. Key West Harbour has luxurious, private suites and condo units -- tie up dockage included for boats with nightly rental. We have 2-bedroom and 1-bedroom condos. To learn more about our rental condo suites or to book a room, click our Key West Harbour TripAdvisor page or visit our Key West suite page.
The marina is located off the shoreline of the Atlantic Ocean and the waters of Boca Chica Inlet. We have great dining options and amenities for you to enjoy before and after exploring the town! We also host beautiful weddings and receptions, check out our Key West wedding page. Come down, explore our marina, and stay in Key West this February!
To learn more about Key West Harbour’s boat storage, dining options, accommodations, and other amenities, click the Key West marina page or call 305-292-3121.